emotions...

emotions...
...life's only treasures

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Saraswati Puja 2015 Clicking Parents with the Mobile that was my Bday Gift

It is very difficult to click a selfie on this mobile 
Baba having Khichuri on his own .. He could sit on a chair then.. and could have oral food.. Jan 23, 2015.. one of the last sitting pics that I have of him.. Baba's last Saraswati Pujo
Ma clicked this pic on the mobile she and Baba gifted me on my Birthday this year.. Ma's first click on a Mobile 
Dear Baba.. You deserve a peaceful and painless rest.. <3 comment-3--="" nbsp="">
Baba left us within 2 days of my originally making this blog post! I was happy and relaxed that evening as I was about to be with him for quite some time the next day when we would take him to Belle Vue for a customary checkup. Neither did I know that the mobile with which I clicked these was my last birthday gift from Baba. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A writer such as you needed a blog. Glad it's here

paalok said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
paalok said...

Got quite a few Blogs, didi.. But, not very regular at blogging. :(