emotions...

emotions...
...life's only treasures

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Meeting Sweta - written on Nov 28, 2014

So, I finally come out of my 2.5-year-long hiatus of shying away from friends (except Koyel, who is no less than a part of me) and visit my dear friend Sweta at her parents' house (which means I meet her parents, especially her Mom, as well).. get to meet her 3.5-year old son, Tiplu, for the first time.. rediscover that feeling of assurance and warmth that old friends bring effortlessly.. gather the will, desire, and courage to meet friends whom I have been avoiding for the last 30 months or so .. get to know so much that I did not know about her parents' health.. share my dad's stories.. hear the beautiful laughter of Tiplu, see his lovely smile, touch his slender tenderness..shed my inhibitions and earn the feeling that I have places to share my story if and when I want.. Thanks, dear friend, for the unspoken and spoken words (for the beautiful blanket and lotion, as well).. Thanks, Tiplu for the giggles, chuckles, and heartfelt moments <3 span=""> .. I am happy that I made the effort and paid the visit.. that I turned a visit to the bank and market into a beautiful meeting with a precious friend..

No comments: