emotions...

emotions...
...life's only treasures

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Monikaka's Picture clicked by Baba !


Original Pic Credit: Kabir Ray

I have never seen somebody so handsome and so smart! (Y) <3 span="">
He is my father's paternal uncle, Sri Sachindranath Ray .. known to all of us as Monikaka <3 span=""> .. a picture from decades back! Yesterday afternoon, I clicked this from a framed photograph in his drawing room :)
(He used to work in the police)

After I had posted this picture on FB last night, my dear Babli Pisi (Monikaka-s daughter) told me that this pic had been clicked by my Baba <3 span=""> at the Ganges GhaaT of Chandennagore ! And yesterday, unknowingly, I clicked a picture of that picture! Goosebumps!  How history repeats itself! 

A very strange thing is that while I was posting this picture on FB, still unaware of the fact that this had originally been clicked by Baba, decades back, I had strange feelings that Baba was standing behind me, just as he often used to do, while I worked on the computer! 

No comments: